Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Hundred and Twenty-Second Entry

I'm gonna put up some stupid stuff today along with today's post. I'm trying out being more "bloggish" in my blog, if you haven't noticed. Let me know what you think.


For those of you who were as enraptured with the Montgomery Flea Market Youtube video () you'll enjoy the "spooky remix" Here.


Here's my poem:

CANDLE VS GLOVE

Here's every handy native known by police officers.
My first vacation ended in cold friendliness, traveler's
checks in a room, colorful faces wondering about
the good music. I like swimming and eating expensive
shampoo. Fancy tattoos you can't touch with your
disjointed hands, a broken promise in the wallet.
Mom and Dad play that guitar, somewhere else
I pretended my childhood was a smoky cubicle.
A garbageman is where modesty gets hatched.
Don't send this noble jumpsuit through the mail.
That dark corner has an apathetic architecture,
this game is funny about the details, the filthy
side of my lapel feels the full force of age,
and my cold nose bends at an angle.

No comments: