Monday, April 03, 2006

Fifty-Fifth Entry

Man, I keep having a hard time sleeping ever since my curtain broke. The garbage truck woke me up at like 6 in the morning today and I haven't quite recovered.

NaPoWriMo seems to be going quite well for people. I have nothing else constructive to say about it.

I'm featured on my college's website with a few sample poems. Goody! And a picture. Although my stupid anti-bush sticker is edited out, which I find hilarious. Go here: http://www.csf.edu/csf/academics/chi/samplework-profiles.html

My poem today is about a Japanese video game called Chu Chu Rocket.

Here's my poem:

CHU CHU ROCKET

Chu Chu Rocket is a video game about sinners, welts, heroin, violence, snot, grime and oil.

Chu Chu Rocket is a game by Bradley in which the spaceman must confront his nimble mistress with his sudden, aching disease while the General Hospital organ music swells.

Chu Chu Rocket is a visual representation of liquid circuitry, denying the existence of the Torah and the popularity of comedians Rowan and Martin.

Chu Chu Rocket sees your alluring creamy naked form, patting the pillow and winking a mile wide, it sees you as a series of ones and zeros.

Chu Chu Rocket injects me (as I play it) with squid sugar and wraps my face in scotch tape like I was Pee-Wee Herman.

Chu Chu Rocket has certain viewpoints about homosexuals.

No comments: